Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rand Paul for President - Raul Labrador Email

Dear _______,

As a loyal supporter, I wanted you to be one of the first to know that I was named Western States Chairman of Senator Rand Paul's presidential campaign earlier today. 

Here's why I'm supporting Rand Paul for President: 

I was born and raised by a single mother who taught me that if I worked hard, played by the rules, and got an education I could be a success. She often worked multiple jobs to make ends meet. Through hard work and perseverance, I was able to succeed and achieve the American Dream. I graduated from law school and started my own business, married my best friend and have five wonderful children, and it's now my honor to serve the people of Idaho's First Congressional District in the United States Congress. 

But I fear the American Dream is becoming a myth in the eyes of many. We need a leader who will unleash the potential within this country to achieve the American Dream by restoring fiscal sanity, limiting the powers of our federal government, and reviving our Constitutional rights. I believe Rand Paul is that kind of leader, and I am proud to stand with him as seeks to become President of the United States. 

Read the press release here.
Sincerely,
Raul

1 comment: